Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Some people are fine with just
living and being happy.
Some people try to do
something.
All search.
Some recognise that
and wonder what they search for
some of these give up
some become philosiphers
I know that I've tried
I've never done much.
Can't help it.
For now it is just me alone.
What you call fate, destiny, heaven's will,
I see none of it here.
All I see is me
Trying
I do not know if it is possible
But
I know it is not possible
I do not believe that I will suceed.
I used to.
That was a lie
I realised today
Some people believe that
To not believe in God
Is to live a life of no purpose.
Some say that you can
Live for yourself.
I simply know that
I have to be more than this.
Even if I am better
than most of the earth
I must be better
than all
If that happens
Will I rest happy?
I cannot know for sure
But this cannot be
my purpose in life
My purpose is thus
to find out what it is x)
Until I find it
I can only live
Half a life
It would be fun
It would be easy
I would be happy
I could rule the world
Build a few things
Sit back and take
What life brings.
Then
I would die.
And then?
All my efforts would be gone
Not there for me to see.
Everything I affect
Will be gone
Unless time stops
And I would still be dead.
This will be my post today
It is not a long one
It is a very important one
If I wished,
I could have written it normally instead.
You would understand it
But what would be the use
People will
forever be seperate
Never completely
know any other
understand any other
feel any other
No ones knows me all
Not even myself
This is not a poem
It is more
It is nothing
I don't know what it is

Why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home