Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Seriously pissed today. I rarely let one even piss me off for the while day but this... ohhh this did it.

I didn't get PSL.

I DIDN'T GET PSL.

What the hell the teachers are biased or something. You should let the students choose PSL right? Then again...remembering what phs said, well, still I should get a chance.

Stupid, stupid, and yes, stupid.

All the homework finally catching up with me now. Screwed.

1.Chinese compo
2.Chinese project thingy (see I dun even noe wad it is)
3.English Reader's Digest worksheet.
4.All my math assignments from both modules (lost them...)
5.Physics, 2 worksheets
6.Gavel speech (?!?! Inspirational...)

Hai.

Nevermind. I will survive.

Somehow I feel nothing will harm me. Ok maybe a bit too drama... I fell that I can handle this.

Right.

"Welcome to the human race. Nobody controls his own life, Ender. The best you can do is choose to be controlled by good people, by people who love you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home