Sunday, October 01, 2006

Erm.

Sorry for yesterday's post, I was crazy then. Did you know that Winnie-the-Pooh contains many examples of European philosophy?

Well er now I have to do my EL reading journal. Frankly this year's EL is completely wasted on Grammar (...) and Reading (completely siao, this one). I suspect next year will be comprehension. Hopefully we move on to writing pretty soon.

Er. About iTube (the one at the bottom)?

I haven't had much time to work on it yet. But I've found this site called Pandora, er, its my inspiration? If I have videos I'll put them up. I know that flash lags the site when scrolling - at least on IE 7, so I'll try to fix that.

Shit I'm damaging my laptop.

Well I guess I have wierd taste in music (but better than none right...)

"Pooh," said Rabbit kindly. "you haven't any brain."
"I know," said Pooh humbly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home