Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Ahhhh. They don't know me at all. No one knows me at all. Just when my situation is critical they start something with me.

You have not suffered humiliation until you have had to ask your parents to let you do your homework. Yes. Let you do it. Not do it for you.

When I think that at yr 3 I'll be leaving this class I actually dunno how it feels like. I guess my mind is insisting that it isn't real. Ah well it sometimes happens.

I need to do something that I've never done before if I am to suceed. And if I don't I have to think about what I'll say at the end of next year.

I do not think I should spend my time thinking about exiting with a bang.

Of all times now I feel is the time when I should I act. Sheesh, maybe it's because tommorow I have a high chance of dying. And better still rigth now I can't do anything at all about it.

Great. I feel better already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home