Saturday, September 30, 2006

Erm.

Stupid Shortie.

Stupid Bouncies.

Stupid People.

Stupid Posts.

ARRGHHH!!!!!!!!!!

That was better.

Much better.

I'm starting to slack off again.

Don't let it happen that way... I don't think I can stand it.

What do I do now?

I think I wanted to say something.

WHAT?????!!!!!!!

Some people...

The last time I played comp games was 2.5 months ago btw. For 15 mins.

How many people actually read my blog? I think if I consider the tagboard response time, mentioning of me, the average links and the compounded tags,

I really don't know.

Uncyclopedia is getting better and better.

Since I have time... let me look around at others' blogs

Hansiang is not updating like before. Winston writes long posts, with a nice blogskin (duh I helped) Chris keeps it for his tagboard. Rahul needs a better font. Jinming copied mine. Ram's skin is damn wierd and his posts are strange (hey tts a compliment, its supposed to be). Kenrick stop changing skins, I can't read the font anyway. Roslyn's is pink, which I don't like. Bingjie's is also pink (actually its red but you get what I mean right?) Yichian's is firefox incompatitable. Xinyi has one post this year. One. Ronald's looks heartbroken, and his Star Wars crap is crap. Lorna's skin looks... black.

But I like mine best =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home