Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Argh I'm tired. Tiring day.

I just went bankrupt. All my money is gone. Gone.

My comp is toooo slow, and I really can't delete any programs. Like them too much. Shit.

I should be able to finish my history file by today, if nothing bad happens, then tommorow can rush my english and chinese.

Who am I kidding. I am soo screwed.

Right after all these good things happened. Right after I thought I was safe, disaster must befall me.

Somehow today I got inspired. Dunno why, now I'm thinking of a lot of new things, etc. But according to my experience most of it will be crap. Useless. Fade away from my mind.

Right now I am the Right and Honorouble shuan gee for some reason. I just found almost all my history notes and all my assignments, and I can clearly handle all my math homework. Just today my Gavel meeting was far better than expected.

Clearly, now, something bad has happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home