Thursday, September 28, 2006


Let me tell you a story about why I joke abt andre's height (or lack of it). I came to school. I looked and saw andre. I noticed some things about him. Then he comes up and makes fun of himself.

I never ever thought that height would ever be any more than a stupid number but you see this guy proved me wrong. Stupid really. Till now I still don't get why he cares about it. I can even say that a person's name matters more actually, eg I really can't imagine myself being called anything other than xuanji (or shuan gee), I'm not even used to the other, less polite terms I am reffered to by.

I don't like people who are always happy, somehow I also feel living between happy and angry is also not healthy, you who told me that I would suffer if I did not remove your link. PHS wishes to remain anonymous.

You feel better after blogging? Good for you.

How dare you get B+ for art while I got C. I will prove that I am better than you here.

Today me rahul and jinming stacked up some boxes behind the library to make a very very small area that they could fit into, took photos, then made an idiot movie, but since they don't write as often I'll say this first.

It's good.

I really wished that I had joined the SVA. I also really wished that I had joined music. Very big regret there. However mr anonymous gave me an idea. He took 3D art for 2 hrs (instead of AXIS, which we will now fail) and wtf ms ching let him. I mean she almost drove me out of class last sem, now she lets him take just like this... siao. Anyway you should know the idea I have.

Then the dog also seems addicted to making pots, I mean how many could you possibly make? But it's good lah, I suppose, maybe it would have been better to join 2D last sem, but I would miss the teacher.

I mean now your pots really look like greek pots... mine was an easter island statue pot, wtf? Ahh... at least it's very tall.

And the library glass door broke, I TOOK ONE OF THE GLASS PIECES!!! They're gonna throw the rest away, and I do not intend to let them carry out this cruel and inhumane plan. I'll find the bin. Anyone who still considers themselves part of NUS High should also do so, and go on strike until those responsible for this unimaginable horror are caught and sentenced to death, for I am sure they are taking a piece of NUSHS history for their own selfish ends!

Ok maybe not but the shattered glass does look kindoff nice.

Ram is writing lotr for insult-the-world, which to me is the closest thing to a class blog.

Winston is not happy. Poor guy. I remember he used to laugh a lot more in the past.

I don't feel like everything's right, cos it's not.

Why so many people, if not unhappy, seem to me to be? Really it is a lot. Is it affecting me? Strangely no, it doesn't feel like this, but after a while when I think I realise something is wrong.

More likely I'm just paranoid.

Hehe I could have known everyone's adress, alergies, operations etc. Dental form =)

There is only one Lord of the Ring, and he does not share power.
-Saruman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home