Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I wanna write a longer post but I can't think of anything. To wirte I mean.

Well... er school? Stupid math is still too easy. Chemistry test I screwed it up, the questions I did do I think I got them all correct, but that's not good as, erm, you should guess that I did mostly mcq... open-ended left last 2 blank. Gavel club got a new leaders. Better this way I suppose, but so sad that no year ones managed to make it. Then they made me do a debate, with the whole sector except Roy (moderator) and Christabell (can't spell) against me. They really hate me right?

Then rahul made this stupid list of anagrams of people in 101, shan't elaborate, but he did try love calculator on a lot of people (trust me it is a lot), and the highest result was, erm, let's just say, the short ones. Lol.

And I'll try to do something like that, only bigger. Better. with 625 (252) results. Hahaha.

Oh home econs, crap lah, we did some sort of pasta with mayonise, turns out quite good. But ms chan made me stay back to clean up for fooling around.

Hai. People all around the world are too serious. People in 101 are crazy and siao, fooling around etc. Me? I guess I can't tell. I don't feel the same, if you know what I mean. Well I know I think too much.

Don't look too much into others' past, for it may not be nice. Throught 13 years people will change alot, but don't count on it. For yourself, don't think about the past too much, don't let it control your life.

We live for a really short time isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home