Sunday, September 24, 2006

I am starting to get tired of this.

Name 11 ppl you can think of right now in your head. After that tag at least 5 ppl to do this.

1)Hansiang
2)Ronald
3)Andre
4)Rahul
5)Lorna
6)Yichian
7)Winston
8)Jia Qing
9)Xinyi
10)Chris
11)Kashing

How did u meet #10?[chris]
Don't remember... er... TV show? Mindfreak?

What would u do if u nv met #2?[Ronald]
I wouldn't really care...

What would u do if #9 and #11 dated?[Xinyi and Kashing]
Erm.

Do you like #7?[winston]
Erm. No.

Would #5 and #6 make a gd couple?[Lorna & Yichian]
Yesyes

Describe #3.[Andre]
I can't see him (jkjk). Well he's much better nowadays

Do you think #8 is attractive?[Jia Qing]
No, but Ch*hic* oops scratch that last bit off

Tell me somthing about #2.[Ronald]
Very sian.

Do you noe any of #4's family?[Rahul]
Err... Lorna? No I don't think I do

What's #5's favourite thing?[Lorna]
Erm.... Rahul? A bone?

What would u do if #3 confesses his/her love to you?[Andre]
I'll try really hard to wake up

What language does #6 speak?[Yichian]
Aside from the correct answer (english, chinese) , and the very obvious joke I can make (exactly how many languages?), erm, I dno. Third lang? Probably not.

Who is #9 going out with?[Xinyi]
Look if I say anything at all, I shall be sliced into tiny pieces with a lightsaber. I already pissed {the person I intended to put here} off enough. I Really Only Noe Answer Looks Depressed*

*Can't Hope ------ Is Stupid... he'll find out... hidden twice. First, then second. HINT

How old is #8 now?[Jia Qing]
Thirteen.

When is the last time u talk to #1?[Hansiang]
Erm... On friday I last spoke to him that I planned to memorise the llama song (here's a llama, there's a llama, and another little llama), msn not counted

What's #2's favourite band/singer?[ Ronald]
One which shows a particular finger very often I expect

Would u ever date #7?[Winston]
Please shut up. No. Unlike him, I am not gay.

Would u ever date #11?[Ka Shing]
Define Ka Shing. Any way you define him, no.

5 ppl whom u want to pass this on.
Nope. I don't want any other people to suffer, anyway most of who I thought off already taken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home