Saturday, September 16, 2006

Done all the movies.

However I do need a way to make them viewable from anywhere.

Aww well. I dno why but I'm running for PSL. What are they supposed to do? All I know is tt they rune n PSL elections (PSLE), and take orientation. I hope the current year 2 (aka nxt year yr 3) don't get to be PSLs, think abt what they would think, of me running.

Am I suppose to make a speach? Not sure, if individual yes, maybe, but if campaign together? I think there'llbe a lot of ppl going for it. But then on the bright side, at least I'll get to practice making a speach in front of the whole school, although I'm hoping not.

However I did hear tt there's some sort of 'filtering', based on the stupid form. Lol if everyone gets 'filtered' out except me, and I have to mak speach alone, IF I AM FORCED TO DO IT, well...

Still it'll be nice to corrupt the yr ones next yr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home