Monday, September 18, 2006

...i will nv become a mere memory...
...maybe tis is all a dream....
...u nv exisited...
...neither did i...
..it is a fantasy waiting 2 be finished....

Sounds familiar?

Yup well that's R*****'s blog. Right on the front page.

Personally I found it very wierd... until I went to C****'s blog, and found somewhat the same thing. Except C****'s blog sounds more like 'don't abandon me' and R*****'s one sounds more like... ald abandoned, if you read closely. =p

PS I do not mention names

This is to thank R***** for spamming my tagbox. Idiot.

Never do that. I had to remove my tagbox.

To C**** and X**** sorry, but he asked for it, had to, lalalala. Notice I didn't write anything on your tagbox, lalala.

On to my case proper.

Ahh... Well I managed to barely live through a weekend and a monday. In the past my mood was measured by days, usually one week enough to change, but now its more of like in half-hours. But now all I can remember is I watched two movies on TV, I think one of them was 'The Family Man' other was definitely Matrix Reloaded. Really I prefer just the first one, far better, but good enough.

Found a nice place behind audi, wrote my PSL application. I'm gonna have to campaign alone. But I'm not worried. I can handle that.

Yes. Yes.

Well... people are starting to say 'wan sui wan sui wan wan sui' to Mr Ho, but I keep laughing. Have to work on that.

I can't remember anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home