Saturday, September 16, 2006

Forgot to mention... Blog opened. =) However the profile etc is all on one page, dun like tt. Maybe I'll try to fix it later... End-of-year hols?

Uploaded all my fotos to photobucket, then surprise surprise... They let me play it lik a slideshow. I almost thought I had to do it my self. phew. Its quite nice, except max 30, no controls on page, and damn troublesome to figure out how to upload for the first time.

Off course I'm too lazy to do the same to the other 50+ fotos and the other pidgeon-chase vid.

Oh yeah I can't even view my own blog. BJ says he can, so tt comfirms it: I screwed it. Maybe he actually checked.. no no impossible (jkjk). Thus, went to use preview on the template, bud now I can't look at the other blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home