Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Found something nice about itunes, if I click on the album artwork, it appears in a new window with the title in the taskbar! So when itunes changes my songs I can see what it changed it to.

Don't write 'it's to much. Ahh... chem!

When limewater was added to rahul's tounge, it (the tounge) turned blue.
When diluted HCl was added, it reacted with him to form a new bright red opaque suspension (blood)
When concentrated HCl was added, a new solution was formed. I know it is a soulution as it was clear. (rahul dissolved)

Will I be banned from the lab?

Most of my songs library, I haven't listened to. And when I do it manually it sounds horrible, maybe I'm not patient or anything. Better to let party shuffle do the job, except some songs just so damn loud compared to others.

Hey nice... it picks rather nicely. Wonder if it conects to the internet to decide...

Ahh... I remember bingjie showed me how to flip over railings in the concourse, someone took a video. Flipping over feels so great, too bad it only lasts so short. I would have said it feels like flying except ahem, I've only flown on a plane.

Trying to make the english presentation a bit less offensive, I am really afraid if it's too much ms sim will skin me alive. Either that or I could learn how to commit suicide within 5 mins with people trying to stop me (see I can't do it now as I only have the strength when a worse fates awaits), I've seen TV where they smash their head against the wall. Or I could fail to hand up math file, both options sounds the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home