Friday, September 22, 2006

I really want to write for insult-the-world.

It'll be so fun, and quite frankly I can do much better. Anyway I also read lord of the rings, but However, you can't prevent me from writing on my own blog! Oh yes... I will. Maybe I'll write seperately, to make it nicer. Don't mix up my personal and my insulting posts.

Oh yeah... eg today I noticed chris's chair thingy, you can seat three people in it. And the original design had three foldable chairs stuck together. How nice. Chris sits on the left, ronald on the right.

Ahahahahaha.

I was worried of this though, my tagbox is like almost empty except for CKS's tags. I mean if no one tags or I replaced the tagbox (due to crap on it) then no one visiting will tag, so er, re-tag or something ok?

Ahh... screwed for IP. I have to do something really good or I'll fail.

Donno wad to do now. I went with phs to rooftop, he practice the flute thingy (hey 'dizi' is chinese) while I looked over the fence, err... thinking about myself, what happened in the past few days etc.

What I want to be. That sort of stuff.

Used the laptop, the wireless conection is damn faster than my wired one. Using lappy feels quite nice. Except the music is all on the other computer, and I am not going to transfer 6.5 GB of messy crap scattered all over my hard drive, but strangely sounds good when managed with iTunes.

Most likely I'll access my desktop remotely... through network. Then I can manage it with WMP

I'm thinking... what do we we associate with a person? When I think of someone, what do I think of? And is that all our lives are worth- what we do? What we achieve? What about what you have done? What about the parts of your life that only matters to yourself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home