Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Never write anything for... oh, 5 days straight. Reasons?

If you think it's because of exams, like real. I'm not even trying hard for them lah... fail so fail lah. But it's better to pass, and pass well. So, yes, I'll work for it, but it probably won't matter. But I need a good grades to get psl next time. Hopefully.

Actual reason? I feel tired. Can't keep awake. Oh. And can't sleep either, that's the worst.

Well another thingy is Mr Tan banned me from the library. For no good reason, for a very long time, and when I tried to speak to him he ignored me. Stoopid. Thus I emailed him. If he doesn't respond or if he says I commited defiance good luck to me. I can't say anything here, in case he uses it against me.

Erm, I went to search for my birthday on wikipedia.
  • 1901 - In Bremen an assassin attempts to kill Wilhelm II of Germany. (Starting WWI)
  • 1475 - Michelangelo Buonarroti, Italian painter (Born)
  • 1490 - Ivan the Young, Ruler of Tver (Died)

Well it seems I didn't inherit any of their... talent? I can't remember much about michelangelo anyway.

I can't seem to remember anything else that happened.

Ah yes hansiang said something about installing mac on a pc. I asked with VMWare? Yes.

Erm. If you use VMWare what's the point... I think now that apple switched to Intel processor mac can directly run on PC but you need to modify it a bit. Found out a place where you can find the modified version but first it is illegal and second I do not have that much disk space.

Speaking of illegal limewire has stopped working right after I started it yesterday, so today nothing. Wtf I'm scared.

I have no idea what the arts fest is about now, after last time, when they met in the library and I was in the art room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home