Friday, September 15, 2006

Went to little India to take fotos for 2D art class to "train" us in composing photos. But srsly I don't think anione learned much, but it was fun, tt's enuff. We ha to walk from City Hall to Bugis (smt like tt), carrying bags,and I brought the Chinese dictionary for compo.

Forgot to bring 1GB memory card, only can take 11 normal fotos, but I switched to lowest quality, took 80+ fotos and 2 vids. Vids take up alot of space (abt 30 fotos). Still it was worth it, I still can't believe the pidgeons there are so trusting, I could walk to within 50cm and they still didn't fly off. Chased them, took the video.

How to upload video? Convert it to flash (for compression) and then upload to Geocities. I love flash.







{16 Sept 2006} Switched to another file-hosting site, Geocities limits my bandwidth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home