Thursday, November 09, 2006

The last two days have been really boring, staying at home. And then I realised they're already buying arts fest materials, wow its next week, and we are mostly unprepared.

I am really addicted now to coke and mentos, they even made dominoes for the coke where one launch triggers another!!! It looks like a real fountain show where there are jets of water... if they make a water show with coke and mentos... Coke even has a challenge for such stuff.

It's waaay to late to change ideas, but I'm not thinking of that (coke and mentos xD, but how we afford "251 two-litre bottles of diet coke" and "1506 mentos mints"?), but there are still many things to decide other than the ideas.

For example wether we should have individual spaces to each person, or everyone work on one big...thingy? If we have individual then at the starting time (read: my shift yes above all I think about myself), most of the canvas will be unoccupied, for we have to leave some canvas space for the other 2 rounds/ shifts of peoples. The rest will be white. White.

But if we work on one big piece, everyone will mix their styles, itll look better, and people who come early will get to fix the general "idea" of the whole thing, so there'll be more people painting it when early, so it'll look better, so more people will join.

But what if we could clear the canvas in the meantime? Stick some paper to cover it and restart? Hey we only have that much canvas to use...

The only person in class who's standard of drawing looks enough like graffiti is andre, so if only 1 in 25 people (counted by number, not... nvm) can even draw decently there, then I think there'll be too little people going. Oh and they'll be paying for it. But maybe it'll look crap and then they will pay us to fix it in case their art teacher comesover

In graffiti I think you can graffiti your name on the work, if we allow people to graffiti their name as a "reward" for paying us to draw, then its a better incentive.

So yeah that's all I have to say.

Basically what I am doing now is researching websites on two topics that I find interesting, and there's a third one involving Harry Potter (again). And my video, but its kinda hard to work without ideas, you know?

What else... I went to school today, thinking its script-checking, but instead it turned out to be marking day. So I went back. Very stupid of me.

P.S. I have guessed what xlcrap means, its abit obvious. Overuse this shockingly insulting name and be prepared for my wrath. Overuse shall be defined as using it, mentioning it, or thinking about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home